GET LONG-LASTING CONSTANT PRESSURE SYSTEMS IN PEI
Thompson Well Drilling & Geothermal supplies constant pressure systems in Prince Edward Island. Through the use of variable frequency technology, systems from Franklin Electric will virtually eliminate pressure fluctuations and improve the supply your home water to a great extent.
By using Franklin Electric's constant pressure system, you can change the speed of the pump to meet the demand for water while keeping the pressure constant throughout the system. The system is devised using state-of-the-art technology to provide variable speed control of submersible water well pumps. The pressure controllers we install and sell are ideal for a wide range of applications like:
- Landscape irrigation systems
- Residential purposes
- Commercial usage
- Car washes
- Restaurants and more
BENEFITS OF OUR PRESSURE SYSTEMS
Thompson Well Drilling & Geothermal is a supplier of Franklin Electric’s constant pressure systems. Whether you have city water or a private well, Franklin Electric’s constant pressure systems are available in a variety of models so you are sure to find one suited for your needs.
SubDrive family constant pressure products can be installed in new water well systems as well as existing well and municipal systems. So, if you're building a new home, replacing an old system or just looking to update your existing one, Franklin Electric constant pressure systems will work for you. In addition, Franklin SubDrive constant pressure systems feature smooth, quiet operation, a wide variety of pressure settings and built-in pump protection.
In Franklin Electric’s SubDrive systems, a pressure sensor continually adjusts the speed of the pump, matching water demand. Instead of draining and filling a tank, this system provides continuous pressure regardless of water usage. Benefits are as follows:
- Constant water pressure with a wide range of settings (25 to 80 psi)
- Single-phase input power
- FE Connect Smartphone app for advanced settings and monitoring (NEMA 3R only excluding SD2W)
- User-configurable motor frequency range (NEMA 3R only excluding SD2W)
- Easy installation
- The soft-start feature prevents water hammer and increases motor life
- Works with small pressure tanks or existing larger tanks
- Advanced filtering to remove radio frequency interference
- UL and cUL listed
- Built-in diagnostics and protection
- Surge Protection
- Short circuit
- Overheated controller
- Broken pipe detection (NEMA 3R only excluding SD2W)
- Locked pump
- User-configurable underload off time(NEMA 3R only excluding SD2W)
- Open circuit
A constant pressure system varies the frequency to control the speed of the pump and these systems are ideal for homeowners who want the assurance of full pressure throughout their showers. Get in touch with us for more details to know more about our products. Contact us now for more details.