DURABLE PUMPS AND TANKS IN PEI
Thompson Well Drilling & Geothermal installs submersible pumps and tanks in Prince Edward Island. From high-capacity submersible water pumps to durable and chlorine-resistant water tanks, you can depend on us for safe, efficient pumping and storage solutions. We’re a proud supplier of Flexcon fibreglass pressure tanks and Berkeley submersible pumps. Get in touch with us for more details.
The submersible pumps and pressure water tanks we install and sell are ideal for your residential and commercial usage. These units are made from high-grade steel and require less maintenance and will last longer. We offer and install renowned brands such as:
PUMPING SYSTEMS AND MORE FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF USES
Whether you need to supply water to your garden, household, tend your livestock, irrigate your crops, or boost your water pressure, Thompson Well Drilling & Geothermal has the right pumping system for your requirement.
We supply Franklin Electric pumping systems that serve a wide variety of clean water applications. You can also count on us for submersible pumps that are designed for the movement of water and corrosive chemicals.
Franklin Electric offers a wide variety of submersible pumps for agricultural, industrial and municipal applications. Features of our 4-inch, high-capacity submersible pumps are:
- 4 performance ranges - 35, 45, 60 & 90 GPM
- Stainless steel discharge head and motor bracket
- High flow impellers and stages are glass-filled Modified PPO for maximum efficiency
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing eliminates sand wear
- Intermediate bearing for increased shaft stability
- Floating eye and hub seals for improved performance and efficiency
- Stainless steel hex pump shaft, shell and shaft coupling
- High-capacity up thrust assembly for protection during start-up and operation (45, 60 and 90 GPM models)
- Powered by Franklin’s corrosion-resistant 4” submersible motors2”NPT discharge
FLEX-LITE WELL TANKS
The Flex-Lite FL series' improved CAD-2 diaphragm design is stronger and won't crease and wear out. Flex-Lite well tanks feature chlorine-resistant 100% butyl diaphragm with a precision moulded copolymer polypropylene lower water chamber for superior air and water separation. This patented design allows each size tank to have a properly sized water chamber, matched to the drawdown performance of that tank. When it comes to performance and durability, the CAD-2 system cannot be beaten. If you require further information about Flexcon steel tanks, kindly download the product literature here.
BERKELEY SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS
Precision-engineered, high-quality, rugged MGS Stainless, Steel Series Pumps deliver efficient, dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water. Heads to 1,950 feet and capacities to 65 GPM. Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service. Floating impeller design resists sand and reduces sand locking. These pumps feature the patented SignaSeal™ staging system.
- Shell – stainless steel
- Diameter – 3-7/8"
- Discharge – stainless steel
- Discharge bearing – Nylatron®
- Intermediate bearing – (on larger units) polycarbonate, nitrile rubber and stainless steel
- Impellers – Acetal
- Diffusers – polycarbonate
- Suction caps – polycarbonate with stainless steel insert
- Thrust pads – proprietary spec.
- Shaft and coupling – stainless steel
- Intake – stainless steel
- Intake screen – stainless steel
- Cable guard – stainless steel
- Check valve – Acetal✝
- Agency listings – NSF, CSA and UL